Title: Client Support Analyst
Business Unit: ADS
340 The Bridge Street, Suite 204
Huntsville, Alabama, 35806
The Client Support Analyst provides professional, customer-focused technical and
application support for ADS customers, whether the question originates from an
internal project team member or a solutions-focused end user. This position is the
initial point contact for ADS’s customers pertaining to any technical issue or
functional question with our solutions platform. The Client Support Analyst is
responsible for Tier 1 and 2 customer support and for liaising with people and functions
across the company to resolve customer Tier 3 and 4 issues. The person in this
position must gain product knowledge through training and exposure to the ADS
solution set (hardware, software, and services).
- Assist clients to resolve technical problems with the use, installation and
configuration of the ADS solution set.
- Document/Update all support cases within the Customer Support software application(s).
- Assign case numbers to all customer support calls or emails, and communicate these to clients.
- Monitor all open cases, and ensure that each client is updated on the progress of their case.
- Assign technical or functional problems that cannot be resolved to the appropriate
internal person and function for resolution.
- Follow up as needed with internal staff to ensure issues are resolved.
- Communicate issues to the Quality Control department to ensure that known bugs are
identified and fixed in future releases of the core platform.
- Support the Quality Control department and the Software and Hardware Development Teams
with QA testing of technical features for ADS hardware and software products.
- Provide routine feedback related to technology and customer needs to support new
product development and aid in the planning of new requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation and procedures as related to hardware and software
- Provide customer training on ADS software and hardware products as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Four year degree from an accredited institution or 3-5 years equivalent experience required.
Technical backgrounds such as computer science, information systems,
mathematics, or the equivalent are desired.
High energy and a “can do” attitude as demonstrated by academic/extracurricular activities as well as past work history.
Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with effective time management skills to meet deadlines.
Ability to build relationships, work effectively in a team with in-person and remote individuals,
and work independently.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
Proven experience in a customer support role with extensive experience in troubleshooting hardware and
software applications and services.
Superior problem solving ability, initiative, and resourcefulness.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and web-based solutions.
Aptitude to develop an understanding and proficiency of ADS software and equipment and how they tie
Aptitude to learn basic hydraulic principles.
Must be able to pass a background screening to include, but not limited to, criminal, drug, and credit
Willingness and ability to participate in field activities and become field certified.
IDEX is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled