Performs fieldwork with all ADS product lines including, but not limited to the operation and maintenance of ADS flow monitoring equipment and SSES. Responsible for operating and maintaining all ADS issued equipment and vehicles associated with the above product lines. Responsible for compliance with ADS Policies, Procedures and safe work instructions.
- Field work includes but is not limited to:
- Installation of flow monitors within sewer lines
- Installation of rainfall monitoring equipment
- Flow monitor calibration
- Collection of sewer flow and rainfall data and review for accuracy
- Operation and maintenance of flow monitors and rainfall gauges.
- Inspect manholes manually or with telemonitoring equipment
- Conduct flow isolations, smoke testing, dye water flooding and site inspection
- Maintain accurate, legible and organized records in accordance to all ADS quality work instructions.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment to ensure safety, mechanical soundness and productive operation.
- Adhere to all safety work procedures and ADS policies, procedures, and safety work instructions.
- Travel and work overtime hours as required.
- Complete all required internal and external training requirements and certifications.
- Other duties as required.
Employee should have complete ADS safety certification to Level 3 at a minimum and exhibit an expert understanding of field operations. This employee will function as an independent field crew leader in flow monitoring operations and may do so long-term. The employee will also function as independent field crew leader in SSES activities when applicable. Additionally, this position may be given Field Manager responsibilities with direct supervision of 1-2 additional field crews. Must initiate training in the ADS Field Management Core modules. OSHA 10-Hour training must be completed. Additional training may be required as other needs arise. Safety Training Coordinator and Safety Management certification must also be completed.
Prerequisites: High school education, valid driver’s license, drug-free, acceptable background check, full ADS safety certification, certification in the ADS Core Flow Monitoring modules, and Flow Monitor Site Investigations certification. Recommended to have at least 2 years of satisfactory field experience as a field crew leader with ADS.