Title: Foundry General Labor
Business Unit: Viking Pump
Location: USA-IA-Cedar Falls
Viking Pump, Inc., a Unit of IDEX Corporation based in Cedar Falls, IA is the world's leading manufacturer of rotary positive displacement pumps. We are a growing organization, seeking qualified individuals for our Foundry General Labor openings.
Work across the foundry processes to produce pumps with attention to quality and safety.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific job assignments may vary depending on position availability. Qualified applicants may work across any of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Follow the documented safety guidelines and procedures.
- Adhere to quality expectations.
- Make quality product to specification.
- Operate relevant equipment according to job assignment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in an industrial environment preferred.
- Experience with hand tools preferred.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Forklift experience preferred.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis and up to 70 pounds on a periodic basis.
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to move within office and manufacturing complex, write by hand and keyboard
- Ability to communicate by speech and hearing via phone and in person.
- General manufacturing, foundry, warehouse and office environment.Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis and up to 70 pounds on a periodic basis.
IDEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.