Title: Director, Enterprise Infrastructure
Business Unit: IDEX Corporation
Location: USA-IL-Lake Forest
IT Director will provide leadership & direction for IT-enabled business processes & systems, and deliver appropriate technology support for
Business Units. Work with all levels of management and IDEX Corporate teams to understand the Platform's objectives & IDEX corporate priorities, and
develop & implement detailed plans to deliver on those requirements. This is both a management and hands-on technical position in a dynamic, demanding
· Oversee and direct local support for IDEX Corporate networks, communications, and collaboration systems, including (where appropriate) eMail, SharePoint,
VOIP, and others.
· Oversee and direct local support for IDEX Corporate enterprise applications, including (where appropriate) Hyperion, JDEdwards, Business Objects / Data
Warehouse, web-based Customer Facing Systems (IBM WebSphere), CRM (MS Dynamics), and others.
· Lead implementation of new systems or upgrades for existing IDEX Corporate enterprise applications and Business-Unit-specific applications
· Implement and support IDEX Corporate IT policies, compliance standards & procedures, and application level access controls to meet regulatory
· Ensure that IT resources are utilized efficiently and effectively; maintain visibility of resource utilization (backward looking) and resource demands
(forward looking); promote and follow prescribed project management guidelines for IDEX IT projects
· Actively participate as a thought leader & change agent in IDEX Corporate IT planning and strategy
· Develop annual IT plans for the Platform, identifying resource needs and budget requirements
· Maintain documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported by the IT Team; automate repetitive processes where appropriate
· Oversee the growth and development of the IT Team; support individual team member development through appropriate coaching, counseling and mentoring
Qualifications: Required Skills:
* Deep, working knowledge of full Microsoft collaboration suite (Exchange, OCS/Lync, SharePoint, O365, FIM), Dell/Quest management tools (ActiveRoles Server, Password / Recovery Manager)
* Demonstrated competency in diagnostic and complex problem management skills
* Advanced skill in workload automation, with high proficiency in one or more (PowerShell, C#, Java)
* Specific, relevant, large-scale experience in the design and operation of global technical architecture supporting multiple business units with potentially competing requirements
* Previous budget and project management skills; emphasis on IT service provider cost modeling
* Full developed executive level communication skills: written / verbal / technical / non-technical
* Experience bringing consensus among internal and external partners
* Self-directing skill in aligning internal and external resources into a sustainable strategic solutions
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required; Master’s degree desired.
Certifications in one or more of the following preferred: Microsoft, PMI, VMWare, ITIL, Cisco
Prior Work Experience:
* 10-15 years related work experience managing enterprise infrastructure / technical leadership
* 5-10 years of project /change management experience on complex, multi-location teams5 years of experience working in global (>$1B) corporate environment
IDEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.